YOUR SHORT-CUT TO THE CULTURE.
Explore a foreign city, or re-discover the one you live in with our expert-curated programs designed by local chefs, artists, sommeliers, architects, designers and food critics, or build your own self-led walking tours.
Don’t waste your time waiting in line at a tourist trap. From trendy restaurants to hidden cocktail bars, all of the locations have been hand-picked by us to make sure your next city adventure is authentic and unique.
NO MORE ROAMING CHARGES
Navigate the city offline.
What's New On Tripian
Best 3 Coffee Shops in Le Marais
Ask anyone : Le Marais is the area to go in Paris if you want to go and grab a nice craft coffee. read more...
A True South American, Leña Restaurant
Leña opened with a splash last fall for the Toronto International Film Festival and has been packing the house ever since. The restaurants read more...
First Museum For Street Art
Art42 is Paris's first museum dedicated to street art. More of an anti-museum, Art42 is actually a coding school open 24/7 in the read more...
The Drake Hotel Collaboration
We’re just zipping right along here at Tripian and want to share with you some of the news that has us particularly hopping. read more...
Blood Brothers Brewing
Blood Brothers Brewing recently opened their doors, and Toronto beer lovers may have found their new favourite bottle shop. Found ......
FOOD & FUN
Being the most multicultural city in the world, it is all about food in Toronto. Find out what Anthony Walsh, ...
MEET OUR LOCALS
All our programs are curated by awesome locals.
- Anthony Courteille Chef/Owner Owner-chef Anthony Courteille makes his magic at Matière à…, a delightful French gastronomic restaurant in the 10th arrondissement. A former executive chef at the Atelier Guy Martin, Anthony plays host from behind the counter in his open kitchen to 14 guests at a single table.
- Milica Stankovic Fashion Designer Paris has been Milica's adopted hometown for the last 7 years, where she developed her design skills working for Jean Paul Gaultier and Jean Claude Jitrois. After winning Vogue Italy's 'Who Is On Next' award she developed her freelancing firm where she designs accessories for numerous labels.
- Tristan Olphe-Galliard Food Critic Born and raised in Paris, Tristan Olphe-Galliard has been a photographer, food critic and communications consultant for over 10 years. Tristan consults Jeunes Restaurateurs (JRE) a culinary giant in Europe and is one of the co-founders of Big Bouffe, a culinary communications agency located in Paris and Chef Shout, an online magazine featuring great chefs.
- Celine Tea Art Director Born and raised in Paris, Celine is an award-winning art director. After working for Havas Group for over a decade, Celine decided to go solo and is now among the most creative art directors in the city of lights. She also does graphic design and illustration. Follow her on Instagram!
- Jonathan Starke Chef After graduating from FERRANDI, The French School of Culinary Arts in Paris, Jonathan developed his skills at Le Club du Cercle, where he worked with great chefs such as Keisuke Matsushima and Giovanni Passerini. Jonathan created Starke Bread & Sauce pop-up restaurant where everything that French Cuisine has to offer comes in sandwich form.
- Dick Snyder Food & Wine Critic For 15 years, Snyder has strived to make wine approachable and inspiring to both newbies and wine veterans alike, and to convey the joy and wonder that makes exploring the world of wine a lifelong pursuit. He has written for such international publications as enRoute (Air Canada) and Cara (Aer Lingus), as well as The Globe and Mail, Harry and Zoomer.
- Adrian Niman Chef/Owner Adrian Niman founded The Food Dudes in 2007 upon completing his intense training at the Michelin-starred Reads Hotel in Mallorca, Spain. In 2008, Adrian partnered with brand creator, Brent McClenahan, and The Food Dudes was born. Since then, they have added 2 restaurants into the family, Omaw and Rasta.
- Goran Bukvic Artist Goran Bukvic a.k.a. CrazyBrush, has been a concept artist for over 15 years, collaborating with clients worldwide, such as Marvel, Disney, Sony, EA, Microsoft, Moving Picture Company, Warner Bros and many others. Goran has created concept designs for video game titles such Need For Speed: The Run, SSX, Tron: Evolution and Tomb Raider series.
AWESOME CITIES COMPLETED
SMART TRAVELERS JOINED
LOCAL SPOTS HANDPICKED