YOUR SHORT-CUT TO LOCAL CULTURE.
Explore a foreign city, or re-discover the one you live in with our expert-curated programs designed by local chefs, artists, sommeliers, architects, designers and food critics, or build your own self-led walking tours.
Don’t waste your time waiting in line at a tourist trap. From trendy restaurants to hidden cocktail bars, all of the locations have been hand-picked by us to make sure your next city adventure is authentic and unique.
NO MORE ROAMING CHARGES
Navigate the city offline.
What's New On Tripian
Best Five Places to Drink Scotch in Toronto
Long, damp winters make Toronto ideally suited to the belly-tingling warmth of good scotch. Add in the nation’s proud card of homemade whisky read more...
HOW TO TAKE A TAXI IN ISTANBUL
If we, for a moment, disregard Istanbul’s traffic issue (most comparable to an additional circle in Dante’s Inferno) taxicabs are one of the read more...
Inexpensive locations to do Airbnb in Paris
Ask anyone who has ever been there : accommodation in Paris can be really expensive, even when using AirBnb. However finding an read more...
New Cities Added!
Explore Rome, Barcelona and Istanbul free for a limited time! Happy travels....
Instagram Photo Contest Winner!
We are pleased to announce that the winner of our Toronto Instagram Photo contest is Edward @zzoomed. Enjoy the night and dinner at read more...
MEET OUR LOCALS
All our programs are curated by awesome locals.
- Anthony Courteille Chef/Owner Owner-chef Anthony Courteille makes his magic at Matière à…, a delightful French gastronomic restaurant in the 10th arrondissement. A former executive chef at the Atelier Guy Martin, Anthony plays host from behind the counter in his open kitchen to 14 guests at a single table.
- Milica Stankovic Fashion Designer Paris has been Milica's adopted hometown for the last 7 years, where she developed her design skills working for Jean Paul Gaultier and Jean Claude Jitrois. After winning Vogue Italy's 'Who Is On Next' award she developed her freelancing firm where she designs accessories for numerous labels.
- Tristan Olphe-Galliard Food Critic Born and raised in Paris, Tristan Olphe-Galliard has been a photographer, food critic and communications consultant for over 10 years. Tristan consults Jeunes Restaurateurs (JRE) a culinary giant in Europe and is one of the co-founders of Big Bouffe, a culinary communications agency located in Paris and Chef Shout, an online magazine featuring great chefs.
- Celine Tea Art Director Born and raised in Paris, Celine is an award-winning art director. After working for Havas Group for over a decade, Celine decided to go solo and is now among the most creative art directors in the city of lights. She also does graphic design and illustration. Follow her on Instagram!
- Jonathan Starke Chef After graduating from FERRANDI, The French School of Culinary Arts in Paris, Jonathan developed his skills at Le Club du Cercle, where he worked with great chefs such as Keisuke Matsushima and Giovanni Passerini. Jonathan created Starke Bread & Sauce pop-up restaurant where everything that French Cuisine has to offer comes in sandwich form.
- Dick Snyder Food & Wine Critic For 15 years, Snyder has strived to make wine approachable and inspiring to both newbies and wine veterans alike, and to convey the joy and wonder that makes exploring the world of wine a lifelong pursuit. He has written for such international publications as enRoute (Air Canada) and Cara (Aer Lingus), as well as The Globe and Mail, Harry and Zoomer.
- Adrian Niman Chef/Owner Adrian Niman founded The Food Dudes in 2007 upon completing his intense training at the Michelin-starred Reads Hotel in Mallorca, Spain. In 2008, Adrian partnered with brand creator, Brent McClenahan, and The Food Dudes was born. Since then, they have added 2 restaurants into the family, Omaw and Rasta.
- Goran Bukvic Artist Goran Bukvic a.k.a. CrazyBrush, has been a concept artist for over 15 years, collaborating with clients worldwide, such as Marvel, Disney, Sony, EA, Microsoft, Moving Picture Company, Warner Bros and many others. Goran has created concept designs for video game titles such Need For Speed: The Run, SSX, Tron: Evolution and Tomb Raider series.
AWESOME CITIES COMPLETED
SMART TRAVELERS JOINED
LOCAL SPOTS HANDPICKED