FEEL LIKE A LOCAL, WHEREVER YOU GO.
Researching the next great city adventure takes a lot of time and effort. Build your own self-led walking tours with curated suggestions from local connoisseurs and culture creators.
Escape The Tourist Traps
Don’t waste your time waiting in line at a tourist traps. From trendy restaurants to hidden cocktail bars, all of the locations have been hand-picked by our local experts to make sure your next adventure is authentic, stress-free, and unique.
NO MORE ROAMING CHARGES
Navigate the city offline.
RECENTLY ADDED SPOTS
Sign up today and find out more.
Robert et Louise / Paris
Yanique Francis / Blogger
With the smell of wood fire and roasting meat wafting out into the street it’s hard to pass by Robert et Louise without at least poking your head in. Inside, an ancient stone fireplace cooks thick-cut steaks and other cuts of meat to perfection alongside…
Pretty Ugly / Toronto
Angela Aiello / Wine Expert
Pretty Ugly is from the same people behind Bar Raval and Harry’s. It’s a mysterious mezcal-based bar that hopes to play off the dual nature of its neighbourhood, clientele, and the two-sided coin of knocking a few back. The front of the…
Leña Restaurante / Toronto
Dick Snyder / Food & Wine Critic
Lena is a new restaurant with historic roots. It’s located in the former Hudson Bay (now Saks ) and the multi-storey venue embraces the building’s art deco accents. The etched stained glass, oxidized copper cornices and grand staircases…
CURATED BY CULTURE CREATORS
All programs are created by awesome locals.
- Anthony Courteille Chef/Owner Owner-chef Anthony Courteille makes his magic at Matière à…, a delightful French gastronomic restaurant in the 10th arrondissement. A former executive chef at the Atelier Guy Martin, Anthony plays host from behind the counter in his open kitchen to 14 guests at a single table.
- Milica Stankovic Fashion Designer Paris has been Milica's adopted hometown for the last 7 years, where she developed her design skills working for Jean Paul Gaultier and Jean Claude Jitrois. After winning Vogue Italy's 'Who Is On Next' award she developed her freelancing firm where she designs accessories for numerous labels.
- Tristan Olphe-Galliard Food Critic Born and raised in Paris, Tristan Olphe-Galliard has been a photographer, food critic and communications consultant for over 10 years. Tristan consults Jeunes Restaurateurs (JRE) a culinary giant in Europe and is one of the co-founders of Big Bouffe, a culinary communications agency located in Paris and Chef Shout, an online magazine featuring great chefs.
- Celine Tea Art Director Born and raised in Paris, Celine is an award-winning art director. After working for Havas Group for over a decade, Celine decided to go solo and is now among the most creative art directors in the city of lights. She also does graphic design and illustration. Follow her on Instagram!
- Jonathan Starke Chef After graduating from FERRANDI, The French School of Culinary Arts in Paris, Jonathan developed his skills at Le Club du Cercle, where he worked with great chefs such as Keisuke Matsushima and Giovanni Passerini. Jonathan created Starke Bread & Sauce pop-up restaurant where everything that French Cuisine has to offer comes in sandwich form.
- Dick Snyder Food & Wine Critic For 15 years, Snyder has strived to make wine approachable and inspiring to both newbies and wine veterans alike, and to convey the joy and wonder that makes exploring the world of wine a lifelong pursuit. He has written for such international publications as enRoute (Air Canada) and Cara (Aer Lingus), as well as The Globe and Mail, Harry and Zoomer.
- Adrian Niman Chef/Owner Adrian Niman founded The Food Dudes in 2007 upon completing his intense training at the Michelin-starred Reads Hotel in Mallorca, Spain. In 2008, Adrian partnered with brand creator, Brent McClenahan, and The Food Dudes was born. Since then, they have added 2 restaurants into the family, Omaw and Rasta.
- Goran Bukvic Artist Goran Bukvic a.k.a. CrazyBrush, has been a concept artist for over 15 years, collaborating with clients worldwide, such as Marvel, Disney, Sony, EA, Microsoft, Moving Picture Company, Warner Bros and many others. Goran has created concept designs for video game titles such Need For Speed: The Run, SSX, Tron: Evolution and Tomb Raider series.
- Rick O’Brien Photographer 20 years in the industry, shooting cooks to restaurants, and everything in between, Rick comes by food photography honestly. After a couple of years working as the resident photographer at Orbit Room documenting live bands, some career altering support from some of Toronto's finest Architects set him on the path to where he is today.